Thursday, January 12, 2012

Poppin' that color

Just another day at the office today...trying to stay fashionable while being stuck inside an office all day. Me and my fashion PIC (partner in crime, for those of you that don't know :)) Jennifer decided to spruce things up today and actually plan an fashionable outfit day! (I'm guilty, lately, of just jumping out of bed and throwing on clothes, not really paying attention to the aesthetic appeal. Hey, I like my sleep and sometimes that hampers my daily ensemble when you only have 30mins to get ready!) The funny thing about our plan was that we both showed up wearing black and our new brightly colored shoes!  Jenn got her new booties for $20 at Buffalo Exchange, while I just snagged mine at Target for $15 (they also have leopard print). Incorporating color into your wardrobe can be easy, just don't be afraid to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment