Sunday, February 19, 2012

I said I wouldn't do it...

That I wasn't going to support the Kardashian empire, and therefore their line at Sears. But...I happened to be walking through Sears (weird, hadn't been in there in ages) and I stumbled upon the K line, with lots of items on "klearance" (get it?? oh how clever those Sears' marketers are :)) So I perused the racks and was surprised to find a few quality pieces.  I really liked the leopard print maxi dress (on sale for $39.99), the razor back burgundy tank with black mesh detail (on sale for $11.99- also in black, grey and hunter green), and patent leather belts with a bow and stud detailing.  I ended up getting the tank, which I liked because it was a great color and long enough to wear with tights or skinnies.  I ended up pairing it with a black blazer, my J Brand skinny black jeans and leopard print platform heels.  I wouldn't have bought the tank, had it not been on sale, but I know a good deal when I see one!


No comments:

Post a Comment