Saturday, March 31, 2012

Have you been in Macy's lately? I never really go to big department stores, but I happened to be in Macy's picking up some makeup and decided to wander off into the Junior dept. to see if they had any good deals on  items that this 30yr. old could still rock.  I was pleasantly surprised to find some great items from the Material Girl line (Madonna's daughter's clothing line), and even better, most of it was on sale. Oh yeay!  I fell in love with this striped skirt, the colors are great and I liked the unique cut with the front being shorter than the back.  I also really liked this sheer blazer with the floral print (50% right now, a steal at $20).  There were several cropped tops, the hot pink one below with the feather print was super cute, and I loved the feminine bow details in the back- but alas, it was a little too "young" for me.  I decided on the plain pink color top with the cut-out details, I'm going to pair it with a pair of white jean shorts and LOTS of turquoise jewelry.  Best part, it was 50% and only $14!



No comments:

Post a Comment