Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Clog it to me!

So here we are again, me and my pal Jen getting similar type shoes at the same time and using this as an excuse to plan a day to wear our new shoes!  I recently got my Eli Tahari clogs via Rue La La at a steal of a deal ($40), while Jen just snagged hers at Buffalo Exchange for a cool $20.  Upon receiving my new clogs, I was left wondering if I could find anything to wear with them...I've never owned a pair of clogs and wasn't quite sure how to rock them, so I went online in search of some ideas. I came across several blog posts and articles that featured clogs and creative ways to pair them with an outfit, the best site that had lots of great ideas was The Fashion Police . Now if only I could find out how to make these shoes a little more comfortable...maybe over time and wear they will not kill my feet :)




No comments:

Post a Comment