Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Shops at Target: Webster

So by now you've probably heard about The Shops at Target (a carefully curated collection of products from select small boutiques and specialty shops around the country in Target stores), which launched in-store earlier this month. I was surprised to find lots of items still in stock when I checked one of my local Targets (Medallion location).  The first round of featured shops include five U.S. based specialty shops; San Francisco's The Candy Store, Aspen, Colo.'s Cos Bar, Boston's Polka Dog Bakery, Connecticut's Privet House and Miami's The Webster. I'm loving the Webster items, especially the flamingo print ruffle skirt, which is a great deal at only $29.99.  I snagged some in-store pics from my recent visit...you know me, I'll be waiting until these items go on sale before I make a purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment