Thursday, September 29, 2011

Clotheshorse Anonymous- High-end consignment finds

So I decided to take a trip to Clotheshorse Anonymous (high-end resale boutique) to see what lux labels that had in stock. This was my first time visiting their store, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!  Tons of luxury labels:  Chanel, Tory Burch, DVF, Trina Turk, Burberry, Escada. They had lots of clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories (jewelry, sunglasses, scarves)...overload!

One thing I noticed was their designer jean selection and the pricing- their pricing seemed lower than other re-sale shops I've visited (Buffalo Exchange and Plato's Closet). I found my fav jean brand, J Brand, with prices starting at $35 a pair (versus $50+ I've seen at other stores).  If you need some fall jeans, great place to checkout!

Below are a few pics of items I found today:
Christian Louboutin Ballet Flats ($206); DVF Wrap Dress ($90); Jade Leopard Jacket ($45); Tory Burch Printed Shirt Dress ($90); Halo Dress ($80). And the handbags in the case! Ma-jor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment