Wednesday, September 28, 2011

White after Labor Day: Fashionable finds

So a friend of mine sent me a Yahoo article about wearing white after Labor Day, which is always topic of conversation this time of year. To wear or not to wear...I personally don't have any rules about wearing white, I think that it can be an appropriate color worn year round, if paired correctly.  For the Fall, I think pairing white with black or a darker contrasting color will help transition your look for Fall/Winter. Also, if you're concerned with wearing a bright white, off-white is always a safe option.  I found some great, budget friendly white colored items that would be perfect year-round!

Button Cotton Jacket; Bow Tie Blouse; Off-White Infinity Scarf; Studded Clutch; Poet Top


No comments:

Post a Comment