Thursday, September 22, 2011

Express Semi-Annual Clearance Sale

Express has some great items at 60% off, with an additional 20% off!  Lots of accessories, dresses, skirts, pants, etc.  I'm on the hunt for key pieces to build my fall wardrobe, and found some great pieces at amazing prices.  Act fast, because these items are going fast (I had a panic attack when the black pleated midi skirt was removed from my cart and showing as "sold out"...not to worry, I kept refreshing and finally got it back in my cart and successfully purchased)!  See my top pics below.


Top, L to R:  Ruffled Sequin Top ($29.99); Striped Cardigan ($29.99); Leopard and Lace Scarf  ($19.99)
Bottom, L to R:  Two-Tone Shoulder Bag ($39.99); Multi-Chain Pendant Necklace ($14.99); Maxi Dress ($49.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment