Monday, September 12, 2011

Runway Fall Fashion @ TJ Maxx!

 
Top, Left to Right:  Tahara Camel Jacket ($99), Alice+Olivia Cream Jacket with Navy Trim ($149), Faux Fur Jacket ($99), Winter Kate Silk Kimono Jacket ($69)
Bottom, Left to Right:   Cynthia Rowley Leather Bag ($149), Ivanka Trump Slingback ($79), Vince Camuto Suede Booties ($59), Steve Madden Bag ($34.99)

So if you didn't know, the TJ Maxx  in Dallas (across from North Park mall) is a "Runway" store, meaning it's stocked with contemporary, Italian and couture fashion. This is one of my fav TJ Maxx stores and I was dying to go in to see the new shipment that was brought in for FNO 2011.  I found so MANY items, labels such as:  Winter Kate, Theory, Tibi, Alice+Olivia, Missoni and Rachel Roy (most items 65% off their original price). They also had LOTS of designer bags at great prices!  I've snapped some pics of my favorite fall items, enjoy!

P.S. This location has layaway for those on a budget, pay a little now and a little later. I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment