Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love a good collabo!




I went into Buffalo Exchange looking for a belt, but I was looking for a black fringed belt, not a magenta studded leather belt. But hey, I know a deal when I see one...this belt had the original tags and it's from the 2009 Matthew Williamson for H&M collection. And it's pink, can't get any better than that. I got this belt for $9.50 and found a studded patent leather MW belt online for $150!  So what will I pair this belt with??  I'm thinking an emerald green top, with some skinnies and leather booties.  Unfortunately this was the only one of it's kind at Buffalo X, but it is a good reminder of the treasures you can find at Buffalo X, or if you've never been in, now is your chance!

P.S. Speaking of collabos, a big one is coming this Tues, 9/13 to your local Target store. Missoni for Target. I die!
  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this belt - might need to borrow ;) Great find Val!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jac u cn borrow anytime...there was one on ebay, I was going to post the link. Bt it sold :(

    ReplyDelete