Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome!

My name is Valerie, and I'm all about the deals.  I love finding deals, talking about deals and of course...sharing deals! (yes I am that person that when given a compliment, on an item I'm wearing, will blurt out how much it cost with enthusiasm!)  

I tend to shop any and anywhere, but some of my local favorites are: Buffalo Exchange, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and Target (if you know me, you know my love for Target!)  Sometimes a deal requires you to be in the store.  That's where I come in...I'm hitting the streets, visiting any store that offers quality fashion at affordable prices. I'm here to do the "heavy lifting" for you, scanning racks, fighting through crowds and of course finding killer deals.  I also have my favorite online sites that provide luxury or trendy items at a great price, so expect deals from all types of sources.

Stay tuned, deals to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment