Wednesday, September 7, 2011

H&M or Bust!





So I waited to visit the new store until the crowds died down (it's still busy but at least you can get in the door without waiting in a line :)). I found the trendy items at a reasonable price that one would expect from the Swedish retailer, but I was on the hunt for standout pieces that I could be staples in my Fall wardrobe.  Here are the looks I pulled together using must-have items:

Left:  Cropped jacket with Short, flared imitation leather skirt with a visible metal zip at back (this is my TOP must have, a steal at $29.95)

Center:  Orange one-shoulder dress with cable knit sweater (this dress can be dressed up or down, and the ruffled detail made it look more expensive than the price tag of $49.95)

Right:  Jersey dress (also came in black and white stripes) with cropped knit jacket.  This striped dress could definitely transition from summer to fall, I paired it with a cropped jacket for a fall look.  Dress is a great price at $29.95!
  P.S. If you missed the NorthPark store opening, rumor is that the next store openings will be at the Shops at Willow Bend (slated to open before December) and then the Galleria. I'll be there, will you?!
 


Fun, trendy accessories:  fall color scarves, knit bow headband, leopard print umbrella, gold/black flower pins- lots of inexpensive items to update your wardrobe!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment