Friday, February 3, 2012

Deals and Steals at NM Last Call

So I hadn't been to Last Call (at Grapevine Mills) in a while, been meaning to check out what goodies they might have.  I went in looking for some good deals on designer shoes, and found a few lucky ladies...The 1st pair on the left are by Mark and James by Badgley Mischka for $108, they're a nude color and pretty amazing!  The pair in the middle are neon yellow scalloped flats with tiny silver studs, Sam Edelman for $99.  And the last pair on the right are my fav, DVF purple suede clogs with gold hardware for $125- I'm in love!

Ok, now for the exciting news...I discovered the "Warehouse" which is a small area within the store that has even bigger price reductions, they have some jewelry and shoes that are slightly scratched or damaged. I found the Marc Jacobs leather bag for $125, Michael Kors snakeskin clutch for $80, and Dolce Vita black heels for $50. 







No comments:

Post a Comment