Thursday, February 9, 2012

More shoes!

I guess I've been on a shoe kick lately, and as a follow up to my last post, I have...more shoe deals for you!  I had been in DSW last week using my GC that my lovely husband had given me, and I went to a DSW location that I had never been to (Preston Center Pavilion). WOW!  When I walked in, it was like shoe utopia...apparently this is the largest location in the DFW, and I can tell why.  Tons and tons of shoes, too many for me to see them all.  There were also the normal sales racks with some great deals, which is where I headed.  They have discounts of 30%, 40%, 50%, and even 70% off on top of the clearance price. Below are the shoes I'm currently lusting over!

Steven Madden Suede Pumps: $35
Steven Madden Leopard Slip Ons: $35
Steven Color Block Wedges: $65
Joie Open Toe Lace Wedges: $90

No comments:

Post a Comment