Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Local Finds: Plato's Closet

Have you ever shopped at Plato's Closet? I know, I never thought about it before either...but over the past year or so I've been checking out several locations (Plano and Dallas) and I've always been pleasantly surprised. Always leaving with something in hand.  The other day I visited the Dallas location (off Royal Lane) and found an amazing Betsey Johnson dress for $16! (photo below) Unfortunately I couldn't get that size 4 over these full hips :). Plato's closet has lots of denim and designer denim at a lower price than I've seen at other resale shops ($25-$60), other clothing items (I saw a great Cynthia Steffe one-shoulder magenta dress for $8), and a pretty decent shoe collection. Their bag and accessory section aren't huge, but there are still options.  I ended up getting a chunky knit Express sweater for $16, brand new with the tags on! Score!



No comments:

Post a Comment