Friday, February 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target: Items still available

Still searching for some Jason Wu for Target items?  Well unlike the Missoni for Target fiasco, there are still items online at Target or in store.  Yesterday I visited the Dallas NE location (Skillman), and found quite a few things:  Long-Sleeve Pointelle Sweater in Belize Blue (S), Sleeveless Top with Sheer Panel in Navy Floral (multiple sizes), Pleated Skirt in Navy Floral (size 4), Cap-Sleeve Pleated Blouse in Belize Blue, Long-Sleeve Sheer Blouse in Blush Dots (multiple sizes).  I ended up getting the Blouse with Tie in Navy Dots.  This top fits perfect and is definitely one of the understated pieces of the collection.  If you're looking for a specific item, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for you (I tend to be at Target often :))

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment